JTW Astronomy contact details:
Address : Aalsmeerderweg 103M, 1432CJ, Aalsmeer, Noord-Holland, The Netherlands
Email : email@example.com
Registration number : KvK 53684788
Bank : ABN Amro 49.09.83.413
IBAN : NL76ABNA0490983413
SWIFT/BIC : ABNANL2A
Contact us now:
Based in Holland, an international team of mechanical, electronic, optical and software engineers work together. Bought together by a love for their professional and a passion for astronomy, science and technology.
Our team has experience in a huge variety of fields. Automotive, marine, medical, scientific, photonics, instrumentation, aerospace, off-shore, flow control, defense, film, education/research, energy, and more. Services we offer besides our own products are design/engineering & sub-contracting. For more information please get in touch. firstname.lastname@example.org
We are so confident in our CCD cameras that we offer a 30 day trial period. If you are not satisfied for any reason with your purchase of a CCD camera, you may return it within 30 days for a full refund, on the condition that it is in it's original packing and is not damaged. All cameras are tested before despatch and upon arrival. If the camera is not in the same condition as it was when it was dispatched, it will be returned to you, at your expense, and no refund will be given. Our decision is final.
Cancellations of custom built products
Some of our products are currently only built to order. This means that there is a period where we have already invested in materials and tools but the customer still has no product. The customer may cancel their order without penalty within 1 week of placing the order or 45 days after the scheduled shipping date has expired (if we are late). The customer may cancel the order at any other time without financial penalty but the refund will only be issued once the ordered item has been re-allocated to another buyer or 45 days has passed.
All new cameras are covered by a 24 month warranty against faulty materials or workmanship as per EU regulations. Modified cameras are guaranteed against workmanship and materials of the modification for 12 months, please be aware that despite the items being brand new, modification voids the original manufacturers warranty. While we will carry out modifications of your own equipment, due to the inherent risk in modifying complex electronics, we accept no responsibility for losses directly related to the modification. By entering into an agreement for us to modify your camera, you accept that it is at your own risk.
We ship worldwide. All items are sent via recorded & insured shipping. Depending on stock levels delivery may take up to 14 days within the EU and up to 30 days internationally. It is your responsibility to check the condition of the package upon arrival, if it is damaged or has been opened, do not accept it. All items are thoroughly tested before shipping, in order to clear up issues with shipping it is essential that you do not accept damaged packages. Free shipping does not apply to special offer products.
Rebuilt cameras and payment
By placing an order for a rebuilt camera such as our Ultimate series there are special requirements. A customers camera shall be sent in for a rebuilt entirely at the owners own risk. JTW Astronomy is not responsible for damage due to the inherent risks of rebuilding existing hardware. In the event of a cancellation we will return the deposit and camera to you with no charges provided that rebuild work has not already begun. Once the camera is in process the deposit is no longer refundable, the camera will be rebuilt to its original specification and shipped back to the customer. We will not replace the camera with a new or refurbished model in the event of a customer cancellation. If the cancellation is deemed to be required by JTW Astronomy, there will be a full refund of the deposit and a new camera shipped out to the customer.
Specifications & Errors
While we strive to make all information on this site as accurate as possible, we cannot guarantee this. If in doubt, please email us about it. If any errors are found on this website please inform us at email@example.com
General terms and conditions
Our company registration number is KvK 53684788. The term you refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements. This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of The Netherlands.